Vacancies & working at Insights School & Skills Academy
At Insights we are committed to providing a flexible, responsive and supportive working environment that enables all staff to balance work, family commitments and personal responsibilities.
- 17 training/CPD days each academic year .
- Staff are supported financially for courses/qualifications that enhance their performance up to 50%
- NQT Assessment leading to QTS
- Massage/aroma therapy (free facility)
- BUPA Private Healthcare including optical and dental care (following 6mths employment)
- Emotional health and well-being confidential support/counselling (free facility)
- Assisted Gym membership
- Workplace pension
Our term dates are available here
- Teacher (KS2/KS3) Music, Humanities, Languages
- Learning Support Assistants
- Mini Bus Drivers
- Caretaker/Maintenance staff
Interested in applying?
Please email Anna Osmolska at firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest together with your CV and covering letter.
Candidates selected for interview will be required to complete an application and a self- disclosure form/declaration. As part of safer recruitment Insights will make the required process checks related to working with children and young people in an educational environment.