We believe that:
- Every child and young person is entitled to effective school provision;
- Social, emotional and behavioural difficulties can be overcome through an interactive, inclusive and innovative personalised learning programme;
- A positive, inclusive school experience contributes to students’ general wellbeing and positive life outcomes;
- Our students are entitled to support and guidance from a committed, empathetic and skilful team of professionals;
- Working in partnership with the wider community enriches our students’ learning experience;
- Our curriculum supports students in becoming successful learners, responsible citizens and healthy, confident young people who can make a positive contribution to society.